MSP Services & Appointments
Thank you for looking into Martin Studio Photography services here in Baltimore, MD serving the DMV area and beyond.
When booking with us there are a few things to review to make sure we deliver your highest expectations. After 30 years in the business of creating and taking photographs we still want to deliver high caliber images know matter the project.
Here is a quick listing of MSP services we provide to our customers, looking for a quote on your project please ask.
- Birthday theme shoots
- Boudoir Photography
- Image Editing
- Editorial / Personal Projects / Press Kits (Free quotes given.)
- Family Portraits
- High School Senior Portraits
- Sweet 16 Portraits
- Photography workshops (Click here.)
- Professional Corporate Event Photography
- Professional Corporate Head Shots
- Wedding photography (Click here.)
So, you never book a professional photo shoot before? It's easy!
- Decide what service you are interested in?
- Read all the information below.
- Then click on "Book a Session" button below and see all the listed photography options. Some include a makeup artist.
- Pick a date and an arrival time for your appointment, then pay the deposit.
- That's it!
- Our apologies we do not offer any refunds once you have been on our books for more than 24hours. But you may reschedule based on our availability up to two-hours before your booking start time
Please note, "your" stylist: Just a reminder that your booking start time is when you can arrive give or take 5 minutes, our scheduling for other projects is important. If you use outside styling, consider having it done off site so it will not interfere with "your" in-studio time with the photography services you paid for. Our pricing is based on the hour, not by the project.
Our apologies we do not offer any refunds once you have been on our books for more than 24hours. But you may reschedule based on our availability up to two-hours before your booking start time
So now help me and my team WOW! you:
- If you have a visual reference of what you are trying to achieve, share it with us. You can use our Pinterest account to get inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/JeffMSP/
- If you know the wardrobe you will be wearing, share the description and colors.
- For one on one service options, a picture or profile of yourself helps the creative team prepare for you and your project specifically.
- Image editing, there are options to have your images edited in your gallery during check out for print orders.
- If you need digital images edited (high resolution or web sized version for social media) purchase the images first. Then request a quote on the editing services you desire.
- Image editing can range from $12 - $50/per image depending on the services you want. Facial retouching, background changes, etc..
- So purchase the images, then contact us through email about what you would like done to the images?
- Once we see your request will send you a quote within 24 business hours.
- Once you accept our quote your order goes into our work queue on a first come first serve basis. Editing services can take 3-5 business days.
- Our business days are Tuesday through Saturday!
- Editing is done by a vendor we have a relationship with and their team is located in Florida.
- Rush Services are available with premium costs. A quote will be given.
- On location projects, please provide the type location you would like us to work in. This helps us bring the right equipment. Also please describe if the working space is an office space with low ceilings, or a baseball field for example.